The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
與成功有約:培養高效能的人所應具備的七個習慣
Habit 1: Be Proactive 主動積極
I am a responsible person. I take initiative. I choose my actions, attitudes and moods. I do not blame others for my wrong actions. I do the right thing without being asked, even when no one is looking.
培養負責任的態度 / 自動自發 / 對自己的行為負責,不將自己的過錯歸咎於他人
I plan ahead and set goals. I do things that have meaning and make a difference. I am an important part of my classroom and contribute to my school’s mission, and look for ways to be a good citizen.
做事前先計畫、設定目標 / 做有意義的事情 / 成為教室裡與學校裡的重要一份子、世界上的好公民
I spend my time on things that are most important. This means I say no to things I know I should not do. I set priorities, make a schedule, and follow my plan. I am disciplined and organized.
把時間花在最重要的事情上,設定優先順序、訂定時間表、堅守計畫。
I balance courage for getting what I want with consideration for what others want. I make deposits in others’ Emotional Bank Accounts. When conflicts arise, I look for third alternatives.
有勇氣爭取自己所愛的事物,也會顧慮到他人的需要,兩者之間求取最好的平衡。
I listen to other people’s ideas and feelings. I try to see things from their viewpoints. I listen to others without interrupting. I am confident in voicing my ideas. I look people in the eyes when talking.
願意聆聽別人的意見和感受,願意從別人的眼光看事情。
I value other people’s strengths and learn from them. I get along well with others, even people who are different than me. I work well in groups. I seek out other people’s ideas to solve problems because I know that by teaming with others we can create better solutions than anyone of us alone. I am humble.
尊重別人的長處,並努力向他人學習。善於與人相處,具有團隊合作的精神,願意謙卑。
I take care of my body by eating right, exercising and getting sleep. I spend time with family and friends. I learn in lots of ways and lots of places, not just at school. I take time to help others
藉著正確的飲食、運動與睡眠來照顧自己的身體 / 花時間與家人、朋友相處 / 不只在學校學習,也在不同的地方學習 / 尋找有意義的方式來幫助他人。
No comments:
Post a Comment